Master Bath (Sunfish Lake)
The client's objective was to take their generic, drab, outdated master bath and enhance it with their own personal preferences.
- The flimsy shower door and curb was removed to accommodate a walk-in shower with a 3/8" glass panel
- A heavy-looking tiled vanity top was replaced with a solid surface Cambria vanity top and shelf
- Undermount bowls and faucets were installed to complement the shower and tub plumbing suites
- Custom mirrors and sconce lighting replaced the old frameless mirror and bar light
- 12" x 12" floor tile was installed complementing the generous size of the bath
- Bath fixtures were installed reflecting the plumbing suite style